My client is a strategy consulting company with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities.
Data analysis; explaining data in simple terms; attention to detail and good interpersonal skills with a strong service attitude. Good planning and organization skills.
The specific responsibilities of this position will include, but not be limited to:
- Monitor accuracy and run quality controls to identify gaps in data and suggest improvements
- Execute recurring market specific reports to support travel initiatives.
- Involved in building interfaces for data management related to travel to create reporting material based on internal and external data feeds.
- Involved in deployment of new tools and tool functionalities across all markets and provide insightful advice in the evaluation phase of new projects.
- Collecting data from the third party vendors, validating worldwide and test system metrics
- Call for ad hoc variance investigations and running what-if scenarios for end users.
- Providing analytical support across a wide range of travel technology reports.
- Monitoring KPIs defined by Global travel for the area of travel technology & Policy data reporting
- Maintenance of the worldwide Travel & Entertainment quarterly reports
- Managing enhancements based on feedback from local stakeholders
- Work closely with the GT Senior Travel Analyst and will primarily be responsible for supporting Global travel in areas of report, analysis and all aspects pertaining to travel technology.
- Demonstrated knowledge in business intelligence and reporting preferably. Travel data knowledge is key for this role
- Sound analytical skills, ability to navigate details and a willingness to look at data in different ways
- Experience with Excel-ability to design, enhance, and maintain spreadsheets and databases
- Experience with programming or modular reporting tools - Alteryx, Tableau, possibly Power BI, Experience with SQL design and reporting functions.
- Basic understanding of supporting or related platforms (Windows Server OS, SQL Server, Active Directory)
- Good communication skills and capability to present the findings into understandable documents.