(LS40) Junior Project Manager
£25,000.00 Per Annum
London, Waterloo | £ 25,000 p.a.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Junior Project Manager to work for our management consultancy client.
Based by Waterloo Station.
Our client is a small, but rapidly growing, consultancy who provides business process, change management and project management services to clients across multiple industries.
This role will provide the opportunity to work with a broad selection of clients and be part of a dynamic and growing team. The projects stretch across a broad range of businesses, so there really is no limit to the range of projects you could be working on
General Skills / Competencies for all Staff
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Strong Word / Excel / PowerPoint skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to see the big picture and communicate effectively
• Ability to work with business users at all levels
• Ability to work in a fast-moving environment
• Accustomed to working to tight deadlines whilst maintaining quality of work
• Build strong effective working relationships with our customers and site teams.
• Build a pipeline of supply partners with the correct approvals in conjunction with the central procurement team
Junior Project Manager - Responsibilities
• Providing administrative support to the team
• Sticking to strong project management practices and workflows
• Attending meetings with clients and discussing their projects and goals
• Setting timelines, schedules and budgets for projects and managing these with your team
• Liaising with and managing relationships between clients, suppliers, and in-house departments
• Understand briefs and the creative process to help identify the best methods and approaches
• Proactively identifying and solving issues and mitigating risks.