(JB78) Office Manager
£30,000.00 - 35,000.00 Per Annum
Salary: £30-35,000 per annum
An exciting events company are seeking a highly organised, confident and proactive Studio/Office Manager to join their lively office in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a fast-paced role where no two days are the same. You will be responsible for managing a super-cool busy studio and be the main point of contact for the studio.
They work with a plethora of top-tier clients - ranging from the Guardian and Deloitte to Facebook and ITV. This company helps connect brands to their audiences in events ranging from small and experiential, to large and full-scale bonanzas. They are committed to creative thinking and unerring attention to detail balanced with faultless production.
What you will do…
· Manage a fast-moving busy studio- answering the phones, ensuring there are office supplies, preparing letters, presentations and reports
· Deliver connectivity across the studio- including management of team calendars and diaries
· Be on top of safeguarding the studio
· Be the welcoming face of the company- you will be the main point of contact for clients
· Manage and delegate workloads and understand the team dynamics
· Liaise and negotiate with suppliers
· Assist in the company’s HR department by keeping personnel records up to date, staff holidays, contract renewals and arranging interviews for new staff.
· Organise meetings and company events
· Attend meetings with management
To be considered you must have the following attributes…
· Good communication and listening skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent time management and organisation skills
· Be personable, welcoming and friendly
· Proficient in mac systems, word/excel, keynote, adobe + all social media platforms
· Experience working in an agency environment is preferred but not essential
· Industry knowledge is preferred but not essential
· Have a keen interest in the events/production industry