Digital Campaign Manager- D2CSalary: £35,000- £40,000 Mayfair Must have Paid Social Experience, specifically Facebook.
My client, an award-winning beauty brand based in Mayfair, are looking for a switched-on and experienced Digital Campaign Manager to join their fun, dynamic team. This position is extremely hands-on and campaign driven. You will be an expert at Paid Social, have experience with big-spend budgets and releasing new products.Reporting into the Direct to Consumer Manager, you will be a key member of the business. The role:
- Formulate the Paid Social Media Strategy and responsible for executing the strategy across all social channels.
- Forecasting, budgeting, analysis, reporting, optimisation and testing of campaigns.
- Working towards performance-based conversion targets such as CPA, ROAS and sales.
- Manage all online content, homepage assets and product merchandising. Upload new products.
- Manage relationship with Web Agency on all development and support issues.
- Work with D2C manager to constantly monitor and strive to improve website performance; speed and user journey.
- Work alongside the ops team to monitor stock levels and communicate this to senior management.
- 2+ years of Paid Social experience, either in-house or agency-side, specifically focused on acquisition.
- Expert knowledge of the Facebook platform, audience strategy, account structures, bidding etc.
- Highly numerate - not afraid of tackling large datasets and creating meaningful insights.
- Having experience of other paid media channels such as search, and display is a bonus but not essential.
- Great communication skills- both written and spoken
- Switched-on and able to use initiative