(SB26) Electronic Invoicing Administrator
£20,000.00 - 30,000.00 Per Annum
Job Title: Electronic Invoicing Administrator
Overview of the organisation:
Your perfect organisation… An incredibly well established and industry leading Law firm based in the heart of the City that specialise in Intellectual property. You will be joining an incredibly professional yet welcoming team. Our client believes that happiness is the key to success, so have worked incredibly hard to create a friendly environment in which ideas and resources are shared.
Your new role will be working within the finance team, looking after the companies billing portals. Your duties will include but will not be limited to;
· Ensuring all invoices are correct and have been generated
· Communicate with clients
· Gain permission to upload invoices
· Upload invoices to the billing portal
· Reconcile invoices against the online portal
In order to be successful in this role you will be;
· A strong team player
· Have fantastic communication skills
· Proactive approach, with a can-do attitude
· Have a methodical approach to work
In return the organisation are offering a generous starting salary of up to £30,000, 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, as well as life assurance.
If you would like to know more about this role get in touch today!