(LF134) Sales & Digital Marketing Specialist
£25,000.00 Per Annum
Telemarketing & Email Campaign Specialist
Location: I-Hub White City, London 3-4 month contract
Their culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Their people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
We are looking for an individual to work on a ‘special project’ within the digital marketing portfolio. The individual will form a hybrid telemarketing and digital marketing role.
This position is ideal for anyone that is either a telemarketer looking to transition into a more marketing/data role, or a digital marketer that would like to broaden their experience.
You will be working across multiple marketing channels to grow their growing audience of senior digital marketers as well as working with the lead operations team to help support lead generation.
Information on what the successful candidate will do:
· Hunger and direction in lead generation and audience acquisition
· Responsible for overseeing a key account and ensuring leads generated are great
· You will be adding value to the process, through high quality calls and high converting conversations
· You will have a direct impact on future processes, client satisfaction and rebook rate
· From this job you will learn key elements of conversion rate optimisation, handling objections, email marketing and reporting to board level execs.
· Calling up marketers in multiple industries to have conversations around their problems and add them to their subscriber community.
· Managing the CRM for this particular client, keeping a close eye on pipeline, follow ups and unsubscribes.
The ideal candidate will be rigorous and determined to reach high volumes in converting outbound activity. It is essential that successful applicant is comfortable delivering quality conversations, following up, managing their own pipeline and reporting on lead generation activity. Excellent stakeholder management experience is essential to being successful in this role.
The Ideal Candidate
· Advantage to have worked in the marketing industry, involved in PPC, SEO, Email, Web, Technology
· Experience with using a CRM and integrations with auto-diallers, managing updates to records and contacts and reporting.
· Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success;
· Be comfortable in a fluid, progressive and dynamic, change orientated environment, and able to deploy:
· A proactive and confident approach;
· Excellent communication and organisation skills;
· Dynamic, insightful and influential with the ability to operate at strategic and operational levels.
Their culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Their people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
· Flexible mindset
· Humble and Social
· Diverse and inclusive.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
· A dynamic start-up environment
· Dynamic working htheirs.
· Free fruit every day
· Free lunch on a Wednesday
· A prosecco and beer fridge every Friday
· The right mix of challenges, learning and development opportunities
Their approach and style is professional yet down to earth. Whilst challenging, we hope the process will be as engaging and insightful for you as it will be for us.