(SB25) Personal Assistant / Office Manager
£30,000.00 - 35,000.00 Per Annum
Job Title: PA to Director/ Office Manager
Location: Marylebone (W1)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Overview of the organisation:
The perfect opportunity for an experienced PA/Office Manager has arisen in W1. This fantastic opportunity is within an accountancy company with a fun twist! This organisation deal with clients only in the Entertainment sector. They are looking for a fun and bubbly personality to join their team and make a real difference to their ever-growing business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a PA/Office Manager no two days will be the same. You will be entering into an incredibly varied role with a company with huge ambition and ever bigger plans to grow.
· Managing Directors inbox, calendar, and diary (filling with meetings)
· Attending meetings with the Director, taking notes, then always writing a plan of action after
· Manage the receptionist (who will be reporting into you) and delegate tasks where necessary
· Ensure that front of house is always manned, and is always up to standard
· Administration – assisting with reports, graphs, and presentations
· Onboarding of new clients, ensuring they are fully set up on all systems
· Office Management – Ensuring that all office supplies are always topped up; stationary, tea, coffee, cleaning supplies, Friday drinks etc.
· Review and update all HR policies and ensure they are being met by staff members
· Build a genuine rapport with clients
· Manage the company Social Media page
· Organise office social events such as Summer and Christmas parties.
To succeed in this role, you will need to;
· Be hungry for success and have a genuine passion for the business
· Have at least 1-2 years PA/ Office Management experience
· Have the ability to throw yourself into everything that you do
· Be incredibly patient
· Have fantastic time management skills
· Be incredibly organised
If this sounds like you and you are looking to start your new career within a company who has big plans for the future then please get in touch today.