(LF136) Product Director
£80,000.00 - 150,000.00 Per Annum
Capital Markets Product Management Director
Before application – essential skills and experience:
· US Citizen or Green card holder
· Expert Knowledge of Capital Markets (post trade platforms)
· Minimum of 8 years of related experience
· Regulatory reporting knowledge
· Familiarity with the "Agile" approach to project management
You will lead a team of Product Managers while overseeing business analysis of moderately complex initiatives with a primary focus on the book of work made up of regulatory, compliance and client experience driven projects. In addition to coordinating with cross-functional resources to achieve project objectives and representing my client in various industry led forums on projects and new initiatives, the candidate must be proficient in depicting and describing business impact assessments between current-state and various future state business models. This resource will also facilitate and lead external working groups composed of major industry participants that help advise on requirements and design options.
Lead a small regional team within Product Management for assigned product.
Collaborate with client support teams and technology partners (both Application Development and Enterprise Infrastructure) on delivering new capabilities and enhancements.
Ensure the product development methodology process vis a vis specific projects are followed, i.e., ensures stage-gate process is followed
Manage achievement of project deliverables and include coordinating efforts of a variety of functional areas to ensure projects are completed on time within budget and within a quality framework.
Identify and mitigate risk by following established procedures, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behaviour.
Talents Needed for Success:
• Minimum of 8 years of related experience
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
• Capital Markets and/or Financial Services product knowledge
• Regulatory reporting knowledge would also be considered favourably
• Familiarity with the "Agile" approach to project management as this will be deployed on most projects going forward
Who We Are
My client is a leader in post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From our operating facilities and data centers around the world, we automate, centralize, and
standardize the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle, mitigate risk for thousands of institutions worldwide and protect the stability of the global financial system. We're also leaders in the digital transformation of post-trade processing, leveraging the latest fintech innovations to meet the evolving needs of our clients to reduce costs and enhance efficiencies.