(SB32) Marketing Executive
£23,000.00 - 27,000.00 Per Annum
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 + 10% annual bonus
Overview of the organisation:
A small yet incredibly passionate recruitment agency who specialise in HR recruitment. This organisation provide comprehensive services to companies in the UK and internationally! They pride themselves on the quality of service they provide and have the customer always at the forefront of their mind.
As a Marketing Executive you will play a vital role and make a real difference to the company’s growth. You will be responsible for attracting new business to help this growing recruitment agency stay ahead of the competition.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Brand awareness – Ensuring that the company website and social media platforms are always up to date.
· Creating marketing campaigns to drive traffic to the website and social media platforms
· Strategic marketing – ensuring that all of your marketing efforts align with the overall strategy and work towards a common goal of moving the business forward
· Social media management – producing and sourcing content LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
· Analysing campaigns when they come to an end and making changes where necessary
· Event management. At least 4 annual events throughout the year, you will be responsible for managing the events from start to finish
· Producing online and offline marketing materials – this can range from social media templates, to assisting in writing job adverts, to creating documents and company brochures
· Source research and interview HR experts
· Monthly reporting – producing reports on website traffic, social media engagement, job applications and more
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· PC literate – in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of WordPress
· Events experience
· Confident working in a standalone role
· 2-3 years in a related/ similar role
· Marketing degree – desired but not essential
What the company can offer you:
· Competitive salary
· 3 team holiday incentives annually
· Access to Perkbox (discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets, etc.)
· Team breakfast and cocktails on Fridays