(SB34) Digital Design Application Specialist
Job Title: Digital Design Application Specialist
Overview of the organisation:
In the 30 years since this architect firm was founded it has grown from 4 to 500 people, and is a leading British architectural practice with key clients and projects in all major sectors, from housing, schools and sports buildings, exhibition spaces and offices and healthcare facilities, to the odd bus station and art gallery.
A non-project position joining an incredibly experienced and professional team within digital design and technology. This role provides technical support to architects supporting their digital delivery, using design-authoring tools.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Support users to deliver projects in design software
· Handle ad-hoc queries regarding software use and tools
· Engage with project teams to identify requirements and distribute knowledge
· Create and develop technical documentation
· Work directly with content and computation specialists to supplement resources
· Contribute, challenge and develop the practice’s approach to digital design
· Maintain, develop, and enhance bespoke workshops
· Deliver software training to new and existing users
In order to be successful in this role you will…
· Understand the architectural process and technical delivery
· Expert knowledge of technology, software, and processes, used in practice on projects
· 3 years+ experience in delivering/ supporting architectural projects
· Have experience in using; Autodesk Revit, Naviswork, and Bentley, Microstation.
· Ideally will have used; Dynamo, Rhino, SketchUp, 3DSMax, FormIT, AutoCAD, Solibri, and ARCHICAD.
· Detailed understanding of BIM principles and delivery, ideally a BIM certified individual
· Experience in a similar role
If you have the relevant experience for this Digital Design Application Specialist position please get in touch today