SAP Application Manager - PERMANENT
Fluent German & English Speaking
I am currently looking for an SAP Application Manager to be based in Baden-Wurttemberg on a permanent basis who is able to manage and lead a team whilst being responsible for implementing, continuously improving and supporting the ERP/SAP platform, related business processes and integrated, bolt-on software. The successful candidate will have experience relevant to the job description below;
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Provide overall direction and leadership to the team on process design and solution approach spanning multiple SAP modules, business areas and integrated systems ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external partners, and internal customers.
- Develop, manage and communicate a clear set of priorities for the team and motivate the team to achieve them.
- Lead financial planning/budgeting for your department and projects.
- Conduct project planning activities and manage the execution of large, medium and small scale projects when required
- Fluent in German and English
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of SAP, related business processes and how it integrates with other software in the environment
- Proven experience leading large, mid-size, complex scale projects.
- Enterprise Architecture certified or equivalent experience using industry standards such as TOGAF or Zachman
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
If you believe your profile matches the above job description please send your up to date CV to Charlie@libertyresourcing.co.uk