£35,000.00 Per Annum
Job Title: Paralegal
3-month temporary contract, to permanent.
Overview of the organisation:
An innovative and ever-growing organisation within the FinTech/ TravelTech world. They provide powerful digital commerce and payment solutions that enable airlines and other travel merchants to simplify their systems, unify their customer experience, and increase their digital transactions across website, mobile web, and mobile apps. Serving some of the largest and most prestigious airlines, even the sky is not limit for this growing organisation!
Roles and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate for this position will have 2-3 years’ experience within an in-house legal department, will be incredibly comfortable with contract reviews and will have at least a 2:1/ 1st Bachelor’s degree in Law (or related subject) and will be LPC or BTPC.
Reporting to the General Counsel you will be comfortable with the following duties…
· Contract reviews
· Contract management
· Drafting templates and documents
· Assisting with corporate and secretarial work
· Archiving and maintaining records such as contracts and other legal documents
· General legal assistance as and where necessary
· Must have inhouse legal experience
· Have initiative and drive
· Have an eye for detail, and be incredibly organised
· Comfortable managing your own time, and working on several projects at once
· Happy to work independently as well as in a team