(JB93) Proposition Manager
£65,000.00 - 70,000.00 Per Annum
My client, within the financial services and payment industry, is looking for an experienced Proposition Manager to join their marketing team. Reporting into the Global Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for designing and developing the Value Proposition, Marketing and Training materials/plan to ensure the successful launch of key propositions into scalable market solutions. You will be an expert across audiences within the banking and fintech sectors and transfer knowledge back into the business.
· Great knowledge of FinTech’s and banks and their buying criteria.
· Evaluate and interpret customer feedback.
· Conduct market analysis to obtain data on trends, volume, segmentation etc.
· Keep in contact with clients in order to understand pain points, buying processes, buyer personas and validate existing propositions.
· Develop product positioning and messaging.
· Communicate the value proposition to the sales team.
· Plan product launches.
· Work with marketing and communication teams to ensure all propositions are reflected through marketing channels.
· Evaluate and identify resolutions to propositional gaps.
· 6+ years solid product marketing background experience.
· Extensive experience in B2B marketing.
· Experience developing propositions within the financial services industry.
· Excellent at analysing quantitative and qualitative data.
· Experience of understanding customer behaviours and trends.
· Results driven and ROI focused.
· Excellent communication skills.