(JB95) Marketing Executive
£25,000.00 Per Annum
Remote to start
My client, a boutique beauty brand based in Marylebone, are seeking a creative and confident Marketing Executive to join their close-knit team. Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for implementing a 360-marketing plan and will assist with social media campaigns, creating new content, generating copy, managing adverts and reporting on the progress. This is a varied and dynamic role, where no two days are the same! The business is planning to grow at a rapid rate, so you will be directly involved with that growth!
Previous experience/ interest in the beauty or retail sector would be beneficial.
· Manage the day-to-day activities associated with marketing.
· Monitor business performance, global market insights and consumer trends.
· Use data from campaigns to help grow the company.
· Manage third-party agencies: designers, copywriters, media buyers etc.
· Developing high quality marketing materials that align with the brand.
· Oversee PR strategy, materials, plans and calendars.
· Help implement advertising plans.
· Help with brand identity.
· Sourcing suppliers that fit with the brand.
· Build presentations for upcoming pitches.
· Monitoring marketing budgets.
· BSc/BA degree in a relevant field.
· 1 years marketing experience.
· Great knowledge of the beauty industry.
· Leadership and team skills.
· Results orientated.
· High level of initiative and assertiveness.
· Excellent communicator.
· Great analytical skills.
· Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.