(JB97) Channel Sales Manager
£80,000.00 - 120,000.00 Per Annum
Channel Sales Manager
My client, a business process automation leader, is seeking a Channel Sales Manager to join their team. With over 23,000 employees operating in 23 countries, this is a great opportunity to work across a global team. Reporting to the Group Head of Digital Assets, this role offers a unique opportunity focused on driving the digital transformation by identifying and signing channel partners. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining deep and broad connections which yield profitable revenue growth.
You must have experience within a software or system solutions organisation.
· Identify and build new partner relationships with a focus on probability.
· Lead sales cycle- developing a strategic approach, identifying solutions and negotiations.
· Accelerate business development processes.
· Provide management to Executive Leadership and Digital Assets Group.
· Deep understanding of partner strategy and sales development initiatives.
· Work closely with Partners, Finance and Sales to manage revenue goals.
· Manage expectations specific to sales pipeline.
· Manage sales presentations and marketing materials.
· Seek Partner feedback and insights.
· Participate and support trade shows and partner events.
· 7+ years of partner acquisition experience within a software or system solutions company.
· Proven ability to create and manage successful relationships with global partners.
· Proven examples of implementing sales strategies.
· Demonstrated ability to exceed revenue targets.
· Experience managing complex negotiations and the development of terms and conditions.
· Strong communication skills.
· Engaging interpersonal skills.
· Entrepreneurial spirit.
· Ability to travel.
· BSc or BA degree
· MBA/MSc preferred