(JB103) Investment Analyst
£45,000.00 - 55,000.00 Per Annum
Spanish Speaking Investment Analyst
A global Investment Management Firm who manage portfolios of high-quality customer franchises in emerging markets are seeking a Spanish speaking Investment Analyst to join their London team. Reporting into the Research Director based in Mumbai, you will be responsible for supporting the generation of quality research on businesses within their Latin America universe.
· Support research efforts alongside Senior Analyst.
· Monitor prime names for business updates and signs of change in investment thesis.
· Assist Senior Analyst in engagements regarding ESG topics.
· Write clear and concise email updates- 2-page Investment case reports.
· Participate in internal discussions on investment attractiveness.
· Accurate updates to PyKF financial models.
· Understanding of financial statements and valuation models.
· Analytical skills to evaluating business and investment attractiveness.
· English and Spanish speaking.
· Investment management industry experience.
· Great communicator
· Excellent analytical skills
· Able to use initiative.
· Able to work as part of a team and alone.
· Able to contribute to ideas.