(JB104) Demand/Supply Planner
£30,000.00 Per Annum
My client, a boutique beauty brand based in Marylebone, are seeking a confident Supply & Demand Planner to join their close-knit team. You will be responsible for providing accurate and timely product forecasts to optimise company wide sales and profitability. This is a varied and dynamic role, where no two days are the same! The business is planning to grow at a rapid rate, so you will be directly involved with that growth!
Previous experience/ interest in the beauty, FMCG or retail sector would be beneficial.
Must have advanced Excel skills.
· Manage demand forecasts.
· Manage the inventory levels of stock.
· Input target setting for Inventory Measures.
· Review sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, manage statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results.
· Interact with other teams to understand demand forecast drivers.
· Lead the supply planning process for existing and new products.
· Sell in and sell through analysis, performance by retailer, customer analysis.
· Report KPIs to the business.
· Identify opportunities and risks within partners/locations and make recommendations to stakeholders.
· Analyse SKU performance and understand trends.
· Provide basic training in demand planning to new members when required.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel skills and a wide variety of systems experience.
· Experience in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
· Experience of working in the FMCG or retail industry with a proven demand planning and customer collaboration.
· Advanced Excel (VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables and creating formula).
· A thick-skinned nature, you will be able to push back, and challenge respectively and confidently explain why stock may not be where it needs to be when it needs to be
· The ability and interest in reviewing current processes and systems and suggesting tweaks and new ideas where applicable.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Project Management experience advantageous.
· Approachable with a calm and professional manner.