(JB106) French Speaking Marketing Manager
£45,000.00 Per Annum
Award-winning FCA regulated FINTECH is looking to hire a Marketing Manager to be a key member of the Marketing team as they continue to expand. In this role you will take the lead on marketing efforts in France, supported by the U.K. team.
Before you apply – the key requirements are:
· Fluent French and English language skills (spoken and written). This role will focus on the French market.
· You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with growth marketing – possibly in a start-up or scale-up environment or at a marketing agency - and are not afraid of data to see what’s working and what’s not.
· You may have experience working within financial services, and you have an interested in investment, business, finance or the markets.
· You are a strong communicator
· Lead B2C and B2B2C marketing efforts in France, supported with the expertise and playbook used by the U.K. team.
· Maximise the impact of distribution partnerships our client has in established French investment platforms.
· Support growth activities including as email campaigns, paid channels, referral programmes and partnership marketing activities.
Our client offers:
· Competitive salary
· Flexible hours
· Be part of a rapidly growing company in a sector experiencing huge growth
· Work in a dynamic team who are focused on results
· Office in the heart of Mayfair. Open to an employee who wanted to divide time between the U.K. and France.