(SB49) Partnership Operations Executive
£30,000.00 Per Annum
Job Title: Partnership operations Executive
Overview of the organisation –
A global leader in cross-border VAT and tax recovery. This organisation maximizes their clients’ tax recover end-to-end through their industry leading technology. This organisation has successful recovered over €5 billion since inception. Operating from 35 wholly owned offices in Europe, Asia, America, and Africa.
Job Description –
My client an industry leading VAT and tax recovery organisation are looking for an organised, personable, and hard-working individual to join their partnerships team. The successful candidate will be working with the partnerships team, sales team, marketing team, and branch manager. You will be responsible for…
· Supporting daily partner account operations to ensure successful partner performance
· Partner acquisition and business development efforts for new targeted partners
· Planning and execution of partner marketing activities, partner training and sales enablement efforts, and the subsequent performance measurement of these initiates.
· Create and organise timely internal and external reports related to partner sales.
Essential skills and competencies:
· 3-5 years’ experience in B2B environment, in partnership management, business development, sales operations, or program/ project management.
· Demonstrated excellence in relationship building, and or success in sales or business development departments.
· Demonstrated success in end-to-end project management.
· You will have the highest level of organisation, time management, and communication skills.
· Strong ability to identify initial business opportunities from the outset, create structured business recommendations.
· Self-motivated, resulted orientated, and able to work independently whilst contributing to shared team goals.