(JB111) Junior Credit Controller
£25,000.00 Per Annum
Junior Credit Controller
My client, a well-known Solicitors based in Camden, is seeking a confident Junior Credit Controller to join their growing team. This is a dynamic role where not only will you be fulfilling duties of a credit controller, you will also be assisting accounts with any legal cashiering work.
The role will report into a Senior Credit controller. You will have a good understanding of solicitors’ office and client ledgers.
· Day to day credit control tasks- sending out initial reminders, chasing debts by phone and email.
· Monitoring and keeping detailed records.
· Processing transfer from client to office account.
· Meeting targets set by partners.
· Reporting to the Senior Credit Controller.
· Administration tasks.
Experience and skills:
· Previous credit control experience.
· Ability to read and understand solicitors’ ledgers.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Excellent verbal and written skills- you will be communicating with clients over the phone and via email.
· Intermediate Excel.
· Accounting experience.