(SB50) Business Development Executive
London | £28,000.00 Per Annum (£50,000)
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: EC4 (Cannon Street)
Salary: £28,000 basic £50,000+ OTE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual who is degree educated with 1-2 years sales experience to join a results driven organisation as a Business Development Executive. This position has arisen within a successful advisory organisation. They have a fantastic company culture which is encouraging, and nurturing.
Overview of the organisation:
This organisation delivers high quality support services in both England and Wales. The support they provide includes but is not limited to; HR, Finance, health and safety, data protection and clerking. Whilst this role is based in Central London there will be significant visiting clients across England and Wales. The successful candidate will be joining an existing sales and marketing team. Your main responsibility will be to secure new business across the England and Wales market.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual who is degree educated, with 1-2 years sales experience to join a results driven organisation as a Business Development Executive. You will be incredibly hardworking, tenacious, with a real hunger for success. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ sales experience (B2B preferred but not essential), have a can-do attitude, and be incredibly hungry for success.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Proactively seek out and develop new business
· Maintain relationships with existing clients
· Maintain and manage your own pipeline
· Travel to meet clients across England and Wales
· Be creative and innovative with your ideas to win new business
· You will be incredibly hardworking, with a real hunger for success
· Have a friendly and trusting manner with a down-to-earth approach
· 1-2 years sales experience - desirable
· Be comfortable with meeting clients face-to-face as well as via videocall/ email
· Have a high emotional intelligence, and incredibly empathic
· Educated to degree level
· Valid driving license