(JB112) Business Analyst
£40,000.00 - 60,000.00 Per Annum
Our client, an Investment Management Group, have a new requirement for a skilled and confident Business analyst to join the team. Reporting into the CEO, you will provide support on a number of strategic initiatives.
Our client is an investment management firm established over 25 years ago with offices across 3 different countries. They are investing in dominant consumer franchises within emerging markets. These businesses, which derive revenues from high frequency, low unit price, repeatable transactions, are meeting the daily needs of consumers in some of the world’s largest and fastest growing markets. They have a very strong focus on ESG.
· Gathering intelligence analysis of market scenarios.
· Develop strategies for gathering, reviewing and analysis data.
· Utilising data to make recommendations.
· Provide support of projects.
· Produce presentation materials for the CEO and Board.
· Communicate effectively to CEO and Board.
· Understand investment management and firms that generate long-term investments
· Completed analysis based on market intelligence
· Led projects or project components
· Effective communications skills
· Excellent analytical skills
· Ability to build relationships with stakeholders across the world
· Degree educated
· MBA (desired)
· ACCA or accountancy qualification (desired)