(JB115) Digital Marketing Manager
£40,000.00 - 45,000.00 Per Annum
My client, an award-winning ecommerce brand, are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team. Reporting into the D2C Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing the Digital Marketing Strategy across all channels.
You must have paid social experience.
· Develop monthly marketing plans with a focus on US primary market and UK/EU secondary.
· Identify opportunities across digital channels and pitch these ideas.
· Formulate the paid social media strategy.
· Manage PPC budget and track performance.
· Mange other channels.
· Develop briefs for content and creative teams.
· Develop email strategy and manage implementation.
· Track performance against other marketing channels.
· 2 years in a similar role, ideally in skin care or cosmetics.
· 2+ years of paid social experience focused on acquisition.
· Experience with the US market.
· Expert knowledge of Facebook, audience strategy, account structures, bidding.
· Knowledge of Google Analytics.
· Highly numerate and great analysis skills.
· Advanced Excel.
· Shopify experience.
· Great communication skills.
· Great team player.
In your role, you will need to manage large datasets and create meaningful insights, to perform a number of daily activities against tight deadlines and to multitask in order to get these achieved accurately and on time.