(JB121) PR Account Manager
£35,000.00 Per Annum
PR Account Manager
My client, a PR communications agency, are seeking a B2B PR Account Manager to join their small close-knit team in London. Reporting into 2 Associate Directors, you will manage a portfolio of clients ensuring high levels of satisfaction. You will create line articles, profile pieces, press releases and manage social media pages as well as win new business and grow those accounts.
· Managing an account portfolio that delivers high levels of client satisfaction.
· Achieving solid client relationships.
· Operating as a trusted and reliable day-to-day contact.
· Ability to change and adjust in order to fulfill clients needs.
· Ensuring clients are trusted and up-to date with the process of press campaigns.
· Interpreting client objectives and briefs.
· Implementing PR campaigns inspired by the latest tools, trend and techniques.
· Managing client budgets and timelines to deliver KPIs.
· Developing accurate and well-written content including press releases, features, blogs, articles, case studies and social media posts.
· Using effective relationship-building tactics to build up a network.
· Ability to build a strong network of journalists, industry influencers, clients, advocacy groups and end users.
· Demonstrating to clients the value of their PR campaigns through accurate analysis.
· Achieving well-targeted coverage that impacts client sales.
· Managing the expectations of senior team members by providing updates.
· Developing junior members of the team.
· Providing career progression and guidance to junior members.
· Being a team player.
· Uncovering new business opportunities and growing existing accounts.
· Contributing knowledge, insights, and presentation skills to new business.
· 2 years’ experience in B2B Account Management
· Experience in media relations/ digital marketing
· Hardworking and highly organized
· Ability to use initiative