£22,860.00 Per Annum
Job Title – Receptionist
Location – London
Salary - £22,860
About the organisation -
In the 30 years since this architect firm was founded it has grown from 4 to 500 people and is a leading British architectural practice with key clients and projects in all major sectors, from housing, schools and sports buildings, exhibition spaces and offices and healthcare facilities, to the odd bus station and art gallery.
Job Description –
The purpose of this role is to provide a friendly, efficient, and professional reception service. Being the face of this architecture practice, it will be your responsibility to ensure that guests and visitors get a positive impression.
Roles and Responsibilities –
· Answering calls via the switchboard for the entire practice
· Being first point of contact to all visitors and staff
· Assisting colleagues with administrative duties
· Ensuring that the office is always clean, and tidy in particular clint-facing areas such as front of house and meeting rooms.
· Booking meeting rooms for colleagues, ensuring that meetings run on time, arranging refreshments, for external meetings and ordering lunch where necessary.
· Managing centralised company email box
· Booking travel, hotels, restaurants, etc… as necessary
· Assisting with training new starters
The person –
· Educated to a minimum of a-level standard.
· Minimum 2 years in a similar – strongly desired
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office
· Well presented
· A strong team player
· Clear, confident, and polite telephone manner
· Highly organised and strong attention to detail