(JB128) Junior Project Manager
£35,000.00 - 40,000.00 Per Annum
Junior Project Manager
My client, a marketing and software agency who manage and create brands in the I-Gaming industry, are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their team in London. Reporting into the Head of Project Management, the objective of this role is to support the company in the definition, planning, management, and reporting of projects. The role includes building strong relationships to facilitate the joint delivery of projects.
· Project Planning including project scope definition – understanding the what, why, who and when of each project, defining the work breakdown structure and task dependencies, timeline and 3rd party dependencies.
· Project scoping, project planning, project management and project reporting.
· Write up documentation including business requirements; site content, terms and conditions, perform ad-hoc site testing and facilitate some operational processes e.g. Weekly Prize draws.
· Project Tracking including RAG Status and Completion Status, Status reporting.
· Risk Management including the identification of potential risks and issues and implementing mitigating actions with team members, interested parties and stakeholders.
· Resource Management including identification of skills required, tracking progress and pro-actively managing constraints, delays and the required decision making.
· Budgeting, where applicable understanding any added costs.
· Project Administration including meeting scheduling, minute taking and distribution; and project reporting.
· Effective use of available tools including Asana; MS Office and JIRA.
· Multi-tasking and the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time.
· Clear and effective communication both vocal and written, with the ability to engage with senior and executive management.
· Charing and facilitating project related formal meeting’s and informal discussions.
· Ability to seek resolution during conflict and difficult situations impacting projects.
· Project management skills- theory and practice.
· Prince 2
· Able to identify and score risks and issues.
· Adept at using MS Office and Project management solutions- MS project, Asana etc.
· An enthusiastic people’s person, positive and optimistic
· Self-driven and self-motivated
· Be able to multitask, prioritise and meet tight deadlines
· Be organized, detail-oriented and strong administrative skills
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. With the ability to communicate good and bad news.