(SB63) Construction Contracts Manager
£60,000.00 - 70,000.00 Per Annum
Job Title – Construction Contracts Manager
Salary - £60,000 - £70,000
Additional benefits – Paid travel between projects sites, pension scheme, profit, and performance related bonus scheme.
Location – London
Overview of the organisation –
One of London’s principal contractor serving managers of high value property and prestige estates. They offer a broad spectrum of services to London’s prestige property managers and surveyors looking to restore, maintain and add value to their property portfolio.
They provide services such as; property refurbishment, structural works, external decorations, electrical works, brick repairs and replacement and much more.
Job Description –
You will be working with the Assistants Contracts Manager and Managing Director to manage major projects effectively and efficiently to the desired quality level.
· You will have knowledge of Construction Health and Safety Regulations.
· SMSTS – essential and NVQ6 preferred.
· CIOB status preferred.
· CSCS Manager or higher-level pass and card must be held.
Skills and experience –
· Ability to set up programs to keep all parties informed on a project.
· Have a good understanding of structural works.
· Work towards early completion on all projects.
· Work to minimise waste and enhance profits always.
· Efficiently manage allocation of labour.
· Focus, plan and priortise with a strong attention to detail.
The person –
· You must be a proactive problem solver.
· Have strong planning skills and be able to manage your workload.
· Have excellent written and spoken English.
· Have an awareness of environmental responsibility.
· Proactive and positive team player.