(LF166) Digital Business Analyst
£60,000.00 Per Annum
Digital Business Analyst
Type: Full Time
Our client, a global performance marketing agency, is looking for a digital business analyst with strong digital marketing experience to become a member of their Development Studio team. This role is at the center of one of the most exciting parts of the business, where you will be solving problems and fulfilling goals with resources across the organization, formulating build plans.
· Communicating with Project Managers and Developers while owning the development life cycle for digital solutions
· Create/manage business requirement documentation, working with key stakeholders to ensure project goals are understood and approved
· Communicate technical solutions/challenges to internal groups and clients
· Work closely with Technical Leads to craft technical approaches to digital solutions
· Contribute alongside other departments in the creation/update of SOW’s (Scope of Work) for upcoming projects and assist in quoting technical requirements based on departmental patterns
· Consistently identify needs and opportunities that clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
· Write detailed requirements and use stories for developers and QA while maintaining internal processes to address departmental growth.
· Effectively and efficiently prioritise deliverables/resources working across development projects
· Validate project requirements during testing
· Assist in training material creation and delivery of training
You will have;
· 2-4 years’ experience in a technical business analyst role or a digital project manager role- prior digital experience is essential
· Experience in the development of small to large-scale websites and a strong understanding of associated web development technologies and platforms
· Ability to translate between technical and business terms
· Solid understanding of Web (HTML, CSS) and Scripting (JS etc)
· Knowledge of web-based frameworks (.Net, PHP) and CMS systems (Kentico/Umberco/AEM/Drupal/WordPress) would be an asset
· Experience in the Software Development Lifecycle and development methodologies would be an asset
· Understanding of Kanban and Scrum methodologies
· Understanding the needs of the client while balancing the needs of the business and the needs of the team
· Communication with Project Managers, Developers/QA within Asure DevOps
· This role will be supporting clients in Europe so flexibility in daily start/end times will be required
· Experience in Microsoft Tools (DevOps/Azure/Teams)
· Experience with .Net-based enterprise applications development and related technologies
· Experience within User Experience Design, Information Architecture, Site Builds, Creative and SEO.
· Digital advertising / Media experience
· Fluency in Spanish and French is nice to have but not essential