(LS168) International Online PR & Outreach Specialist
International Online PR & Outreach Specialist
Introduction to our client
My client are a independent performance media agency offering a full-service digital media solution built on the principles of people, data, and results. They were founded by Grant MacFarlane shortly after leaving Google in 2008. In the last three years, they have grown from a London staff complement of just four to a staff of almost 100 people working in four offices around the world.
Client growth has been equally impressive with the on-boarding of big global clients such as MGM Grand, Rank Gaming, AVON North America, Clarins, Refinitiv and City Index. Since 2017, TMI’s growth has been recognized by both Hiscox Tech Track Top 100 and Deloitte Fast 50 indices, which feature the UK and Europe’s fastest growing tech media organizations. In both cases, my client have featured in the top 20 in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Successfully implementing all International Outreach campaigns.
• Effectively communicating and collaborating with Account Managers and the Content team, to maximise the effectiveness of campaigns
• Syndicating, distributing, and promoting client content to the most effective/relevant outlets
• Planning and executing creative Outreach strategies, with the aim of increasing brand awareness, promoting referral traffic, attracting links, and boosting social activity
• Providing informative and insightful reports on the effectiveness of campaigns
• To develop and maintain relationships with bloggers and content outlets (e.g. arranging outreach events & competitions)
• Building and maintaining an unparalleled list of contacts, including journalists, bloggers, publishers, critics, authors, business leaders, and celebrities
The ideal candidate will …
• Have a good working knowledge of AHREFs, Majestic SEO, SEM Rush, URL Profiler, Link Research Tools, Pitchbox (and other relevant outreach software)
• Maintain active accounts in all major Social Platforms and demonstrate effective networking skills
• Be able to produce exciting and effective copy
• Demonstrate a good understanding of SEO (both external and on-site), link-building, blogging and Online PR
• Possess a good working knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets, and basic HTML
• Show good working knowledge of common analytics packages
• Have documented experience in commercial online (or offline) PR (a solid list of contacts will be a very strong advantage)
• Be able to prove prior work experience (2-3 years) in link building for a diverse international audience)
As well as demonstrating a professional, energetic, and enthusiastic attitude, you will have …
• A strong desire to succeed and to provide our clients with excellent results
• A very strong ability to build relationships with bloggers, site owners and journalists
• The ability to present solutions, rather than problems
• You will receive continued on the job training and the chance to participate in workshops and internal/external training sessions.
• You will develop knowledge and understanding of other TMI departments/services.
• You should Identify new initiatives and opportunities on client accounts
• You must keep abreast of any developments in SEO.