(LS167) SEO Content Editor
My client are looking for a SEO Content Editor who plays a key role in ensuring that we deliver the highest quality content to our clients. Your primary focus would be researching, proofreading, editing and undertaking Quality Assurance on all content developed, as well as assisting with the generation of content strategies, developing content pieces, and briefing and liaising with content producers.
Your would work closely with our Head of SEO and SEO Content Lead, as well as other members of our global SEO team.
● Proofreading and editing SEO content
● Writing SEO content pieces when required
● Writing, editing and QAing metadata
● Assisting with content ideation
● Assisting with briefing and content calendar creation
● Liaising with a team of freelance writers
● Analysing and evaluating SEO content
● Conducting SEO research, i.e. keywords, topics etc.
● Proficiency in UK and US English
● Minimum four years’ experience in a content production, editing or QA role
● Undergraduate degree in journalism, copywriting, or other writing-related qualification
● Basic understanding of SEO best practices
● Experience working remotely (Preferable)
● Experience working with international clients across multiple time zones including USA
● Competent use of Google Drive Suite
● Familiarity with the online casino industry is advantageous