(LS162) SEO Account/Project Manager
London | £32,000.00 - 45,000.00 Per Annum
My client are a independent performance media agency offering a full-service digital media solution built on the principles of people, data, and results. They were founded by Grant MacFarlane shortly after leaving Google in 2008. In the last three years, they have grown from a London staff complement of just four to a staff of almost 100 people working in four offices around the world.
Client growth has been equally impressive with the on-boarding of big global clients such as MGM Grand, Rank Gaming, AVON North America, Clarins, Refinitiv and City Index. SInce 2017, TMI’s growth has been recognized by both Hiscox Tech Track Top 100 and Deloitte Fast 50 indices, which feature the UK and Europe’s fastest growing tech media organizations. In both cases, TMI featured in the top 20 in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
You will be responsible for the operational delivery of link-building campaigns for a major US gaming brand under the guidance of Senior Account Managers and Directors. You will ensure project objectives are understood, service levels remain high, and client expectations are met.
The role requires an excellent understanding of Search Engine Marketing principles, the ability to stay up to date with best practices, plus an advanced analytical and organisational aptitude. Previous project management experience is an obvious advantage.
You must be highly motivated, numerate, and articulate when speaking to the client and their associates, writing documents, or analysing results.
• Managing large and complex link building and outreach campaigns, and the people that drive them
• Coordinating and attending weekly calls and meetings
• Ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimisation
• Competitor research
• Meticulous and continuous backlink audits
• Monthly reporting
• Management of outsourced and in-house outreach providers
• Assist with training as required
• Assist on HR responsibilities such as interviews as required
• Proven SEO knowledge and direct management of SEO campaigns (experience with SEO in iGaming a major advantage)
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, and Google Search Console, Google Data Studio is advantageous)
• Experience with important data tools (PitchBox, URL Profiler, Ninja Outreach, SEMRush, LRT, Majestic, Moz, Ahrefs, Microsoft Excel, Screaming Frog, etc.)
• Be up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
• Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail a must
• Google Analytics certification is a plus
• Agency experience would be an asset
• Continue on-the-job training and workshops and internal/external training sessions.
• Develop knowledge and understanding of other TMI departments/services.
• Identify new initiatives and opportunities.
• Improve knowledge of client business to ensure greater appreciation of Organic Search in the overall mix.
• Keep abreast of any developments in the Natural Search market.
• Gain and develop experience in other media, such as SEM and Display.
• Salary range: £32,000-£45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
• Hours: 09:00-18:00 UK (but some occasional flexibility is needed to cover client needs)