Paid Search and Paid Social Account Manager (Marketing)Location: London, United Kingdom
Our client, a global digital marketing agency with offices based in London, is looking for a proactive, highly organised individual to work as a Paid Search & Paid Social Account Manager.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of Search or Paid Social campaigns, with your primary role being to manage, report and optimise a campaign in order to deliver against client volume and efficiency targets.
Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation, Paid Social accounts and/or prior Paid Social experience is essential.Responsibilities:
You will have:
- Growing the Search and Paid Social accounts, increasing efficiencies and identifying new client opportunities
- Planning campaigns to deliver against targets and forecasting of schedules
- Keeping clients up to date on day to day changes in campaign performance and issues
- Incorporating testing into Search and Paid Social campaigns
- Taking responsibility for the production of results and competitive analysis, reporting campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis with support from Search and Display executives
- Delivering a coherent commentary on results each week, including a summary of performance, key influences, campaign optimisation, market forces and competitive positioning
- Attending status meetings, results meetings and produce contact reports to ensure all meeting outcomes are reported and delivered against
- Supporting the Account Directors in delivering effective client service
- Liaising with relevant departments to deliver effective Account Management
- Prior Paid Social experience is desirable, with a good understanding of Search principles and how the markets operate
- Administrative competencies
- An ability to be highly motivated, numerate and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analysing results
- An advanced analytical aptitude is desirable
- Understanding of how other media can influence Search and Paid Social campaigns, principles of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and research tools available in the market
- Be aware of your clients’ business targets and goals
- Have knowledge and experience of using campaign management tools- for example, SA360, Analytics packages such as Google Analytics and Omniture, as well as market research and display tools including Google Insights for Search and Display.
- Proactivity and initiative in the production of results, growing accounts and competitive analysis
- Competencies in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 25 days annual leave excluding bank holidays
- Access to in-office fruit, tea, coffee, snacks and beer!
- Continuous on the job training, workshops and internal/external training sessions
- Monthly company events and after-work events
- Private Medical/ Health Insurance
- Staff development heavily supported
- Opportunity to work with some of the most exciting performance media accounts in the UK