Senior Designer, Beauty Brand£35,000 - £40,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our client, a global beauty brand, who are looking for a Senior Designer.
You will be responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand and on-strategy creative design that supports our client’s business objectives across their brands.
The role will be varied and cover both digital and print design including packaging. You will solely manage all design output for our client’s brands and work closely with both internal teams (Social, Web, Key Accounts, Product Development) and external teams (creative agencies, suppliers etc.)Responsibilities;Digital
- Creating online assets across digital touchpoints, including web banners, pack shots (including retouching), emails, and content pages
- Support the digital teams (e-commerce, social, media buying) with adhoc requests Brand
- Building and maintaining brand style guides and communicate internally
- Supporting PR and Marketing initiatives by designing advertisements, press releases, e-blasts, invitations, printed materials, presentations and any other adhoc requests
- Identifying trends, thinking creatively and working collaboratively to develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts that express brand values and aesthetic Packaging
- Working with the Product Development team to update existing packaging (both primary and secondary), designing packaging for new product launches and working closely with external suppliers
- Visiting suppliers for onsite print run approvals as needed Point of Sale
- Creating event and in-store stand renders and mock-ups, visuals and any POS material required
- Liaising with suppliers as needed for specifications Required Skills
- Ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to retouch product photography, beauty retouching a plus
- Confident with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design)
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality.
- Experience or interest in beauty is highly desirable
- Ability to work in 3D (Sketchup or other software) for basic renderings is desirable
- Effective and smooth communication skills with an ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Professionalism and organization regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Photography Experience is a plus