Job Title: Project Analyst/ Finance AssistantLocation: Central LondonSalary: £30,000 - £32,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen with our client, a leading architectural firm with offices based in Central London, for a Project Analyst to assist and support in the day to day operation and improvement of projects.
- Assisting the Project and Finance Systems Accountant in maintaining full monthly project reconciliations and profitability.
- Working towards producing ad hoc analysis, project analysis by project, staff members, studio and company level for Associates and Project Architects.
- Producing weekly reports for departments
- Supporting Sales Ledger Clerk to prepare timely and accurate sales invoices against the correct work stage
- Supporting the Purchase Ledger Clerks with sub-consultants fees
- Updating and maintaining the job costing system using Paprika and i2 (web browser interface)
- Database management- running month end routine
- Some resources responsibilities including overseeing timesheet collection accuracy, assisting architects with Strategic Time Planner and producing time reports for HR analysis
You Will Have;
- Minimum 2 years' experience and understanding of job costing
- Advanced Excel essential
- AAT qualifications desired
- Data modelling knowledge
- Pivot Tables & Macros knowledge
- Basic understanding of Sales and Purchase Ledger- desirable
- Basic understanding of P&L and BS- desirable
- Basic understanding of VAT- desirable