(IB25) Recruitment Coordinator
£27,000.00 - 35,000.00 Per Annum
Our client, a leading global management consulting firm, are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their close-knit HR team to support recruitment administration.
The ideal candidate will have some recruitment background, preferably within either in-house graduate recruitment, or be a bright Resourcer looking to move from an agency background into a HR team.
· First point of contact for candidates from application throughout the recruiting process
· Managing and tracking candidates using Taleo recruiting database
· Organising and managing candidate interviews within a process of scheduling interviews, communication to candidates and interviewers and interviewer post-interview debrief/feedback sessions.
· Coordinating interview days: secure commitment of interviewers and interviewees; running of the interview day and all it entails; following up on evaluation forms quality and timing
· Assisting with any other adhoc HR and recruitment support
You will have;
· Minimum 1 year experience in recruitment administration, either agency-based or in house
· Experience in graduate/campus recruitment would be highly advantageous
· A ‘can do’, proactive attitude; able to muck in
· Proficiency in Taleo/Yellow advantageous, or ability to pick up new systems quickly
· Excellent competencies in Excel
· Outstanding communication skills and knowledge of English (written and spoken)
· A detail-oriented aptitude, accuracy and attention to detail is a must
Please note this is a contracted role, from October 2021- April 2022.