Senior Marketing Manager to Institutional Investment / Emerging Markets
The Senior Marketing Manager will have a significant role in determining the overall marketing narrative for the firm and must demonstrate specific knowledge (covering Emerging Markets, ESG and Sustainability market areas) and product marketing experience.
This organisation invests on behalf of Institutional Investors in the emerging market sector requires an experienced marketing manager.
Our client is an investment management firm established over 25 years ago. They are investing in dominant consumer franchises within emerging markets. These businesses, which derive revenues from high frequency, low unit price, repeatable transactions, are meeting the daily needs of consumers in some of the world’s largest and fastest-growing markets.
In this role, you will have overall responsibility for the marketing campaigns that promote the range of investment funds managed by our client to its audience.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Work in liaison with the Head of Institutional Partnerships to develop a marketing strategy that drives interest in the firm’s investment products. This includes leading and developing marketing strategies for the business from idea inception to execution.
- Ideate relevant product stories from our internal research efforts that resonate with both prospects and the current client base.
- Take ownership of the implementation of the digital strategy, coordinating various digital platforms to create a unified user experience. Ensure digital platforms are integrated and aligned to deliver marketing goals – collect data from these platforms into a coherent reporting framework.
- Ensure all content is consistent with legal & compliance advice and firm policies.
- Monitor the competitive marketplace and build intelligence for our asset classes and strategies covered, including what market campaigns are building traction with different clients.