HR Manager - Architectural & Design
Leading Architectural practice based in NW1 have new requirement for a skilled and experienced HR Manager.
- CIPD qualified / working towards it and have a minimum of 3 years’ generalist experience
- Experience of formulating contracts of employment and developing HR policy
- Good current working knowledge of employment law, legislation and best practice procedures
- Experience of managing ER issues including grievance, disciplinary and performance management
- Experience of managing recruitment and offer processes
- Knowledge and understanding of HR database / reporting
Varied and interesting role, task includes:
Recruitment, maintain job descriptions for staff, coaching staff on interview techniques and best practice recruitment, looking after new staff, inductions and onboarding
In addition you will be fully involved with HRIS + Reporting, Reward and Recognition, ER, Appraisals and career development, Leavers and release, Right to work, Culture & CSR.
Great company, excellent working conditions and future opportunity to grow and progress.