Brentford (Hybrid and Travel) ESSENTIAL:
- 5 years+ exp creating and executing marketing campaigns that drive growth, utilising all elements of the marketing mix
- Digital marketing experience including email, web, social media, paid social
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems such as Salesforce, Marketo
- Proven track record of B2B marketing
Ambitious company looking for an ambitious, experienced marketer to help deliver sustained growth in the UK. You will play a pivotal role, working closely with the Head of Marketing & Communications and Sales and Product teams to plan and execute SMART marketing campaigns across the full range of target markets.
You will utilise the whole marketing mix to create strategies that maximise customer acquisition, cross-sell and retention.
You will line manage our Partnerships Manager, who oversees our partnership programmes, and who will be able to work with you on a range of content and customer insights. Working alongside you in the team will be another UK Marketing Manager, a Marketing Executive and an Events Manager.
Utilise the whole marketing mix to create strategies that maximise customer acquisition and retention, focusing specifically on creating, delivering and maximising issues-led marketing campaigns, product campaigns and special projects (eg publicising research reports)
Develop a deep understanding of all of our target markets and be the Marketing lead in any of our target areas, as specified by the Head of Marketing & Communications. Use this knowledge to create needs-based campaigns
Work with the Sales Lead for your markets to create campaigns that support new business acquisition, cross-sell and retention
Manage our social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube), ensuring content is finely-tuned to customer needs and appeals to customers at different stages in the sales cycle, and works in tandem with our international social media effort
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website that attracts, converts and helps to retain our customers
- Prepare digital campaigns using a range of media (including video content), and paper campaigns, where required
- Work with your Sales Lead and the Events team to deliver events that feed into the sales funnel. You will be responsible for creating key messaging and writing event copy – for instance, for pre- and post-event communications and to inform the stand design – as well as working with Events to ensure KPIs are met
- Where required, work with agencies to support the effective delivery of marketing activities
- Work closely with the UK sales and marketing team
- Track and measure the performance of campaigns; be able to demonstrate the effective and efficient use of resources, and ensure continuous improvement
- Report monthly on all marketing activities with performance metrics, following an outline agreed with Head of Marketing & Communications. Gain insight and assess goals
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a monthly and annual basis, presenting to the Head of Marketing & Communications, and Sales & Marketing Director
- Be an exemplary team member supporting the overall success of the marketing