Operations & Sales Administrator
London, England (hybrid working model)
£25,000 - £30,000
Our client, an award winning beauty brand with offices in the West End, are looking for a Operations & Sales Administrator to join their friendly team.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with an analytical aptitude and administrative experience to join a rapidly growing, exciting beauty brand.
At its core, this is an analytical administrative position where you will have the opportunity to develop skillsets and grow into the marketing/sales side of the business over time.
- Lead operational support of 7x global Amazon stores and smaller marketplaces
- Participate in brand relationship with Amazon full-service agency
- Advertising budget tracking and reporting
- Data analysis to support improvement of sales outcomes per region
- Developing briefs for content and marketing teams for marketplace content
Distributor and Retail Management:
- Lead operational support with global distributors and retail partners (ie Boots UK)
- Relationship management and support with distributors and partners
- 2+ years administrative experience
- Analytical aptitude and excellent attention to detail
- Highly numerate- able to tackle large datasets and create meaningful insights
- Having experience of marketplace/Amazon management is a bonus
- Proactive, a strong team player and a 'hands on' attitude